Friday, May 21, 2010

Band On Testicals Time Limit




Half full half empty, we have only this
of glass in front of us can watch
They all say that it is best to look half full
What in life is always better to be positive
And look on the bright side things ....
to me is something that can just, I would say almost never,
Although sometimes I have to say that I try, I promise
Why should certainly be a beautiful thing
Be positive and think that nothing is impossible perhaps thinking
you can really do everything,
or not?? I do not know
The only thing I'm sure about is that whatever happens
the thing to do is get out there and play your game,
no matter what you think and how it will end
the important thing is not how you look at the glass, but what do you do to fill
... ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment