Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Remington Super Mag For Sale

swap ADC" surprise "

just got home this morning ... I found a box waiting for me!!
As I changed my thought is this ...? will be the one?
hurry because of the risotto I just do peeked the name of the sender ........
m'รจ took a hit when I saw it was ... my Rosanna !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
think that brought me through the nose for 4 months on the phone and in person .... me has really made is brigantella!
and here in all their splendor (though the photos I did so bad) all the wonders that sent me!

on the left and the whole of handmade gifts, I also put the lilac linen cashel I love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll have to find a worthy pattern for this linen!












the right handmade, a glove, a portafazzoletti and a pillow with my first that made me "sbrilluccicare 'eyes when I saw ...
is not beautiful?



pins of dot dot dot, Rosy knows that I love them and made them miss me ..... I took them azzurrri because he knew that I had ordered lilac!
tisaniera and finally with the special he wanted me to try .... I will let you know soon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment