Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tos Or Rust Toddler Bed Tent

Happy Birthday to Me

Well yes for me it's your birthday !!!!!
's not really my favorite day this year, though none to the advancing age but because he is in the midst of the festive season and then go quietly ...
But this year I must say I'm happy .... for so many little things such as:
tadaaaaaaaaa invidiatemi well because next summer I will do the shows with this gorgeous bag that sent me the "usual" Rosanna with a lot of macumba if I opened the package before today!



It is not stupendosissima ????????













Two other friends have instead brought me ......
eh ... a beautiful lamp with a magnifying glass and LED light embroidery ......
how they understood that I needed I do not know !!!!!!!!!!!














And last but not least .... now I am going to prepare myself because I go out to dinner with my family ... ciaooooooooooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment