Saturday, March 27, 2010

Public Places To Cruising Gay Guys In Nyc

. ...... FRIENDS


do not know what I even know what I take
I do not know what I'm doing and even why, I just
afraid, afraid to lose you,
fear of losing someone like you,
the person who has always given me the certainty and motivation,
the person each time I was looking for was ... ...
the person with whom I have shared almost 10 years of my life,
the most beautiful and ugly moments, the
person to whom I have always said what I thought and what I hoped.
One of the few people who believed in me always,
one that got a hold even when there was,
the person for whom I'd given everything and I would still
... ... regardless of how it turns the
future is just another thing to say I love you and I will love forever ... ... ... well

0 comments:

Post a Comment